From the Wisconsin Department of Justice (DOJ):
DOJ’s Office of Open Government has issued an advisory to public school applicants related to Wisconsin’s Public Records Law.
Schools interested in applying for a School Safety Grant should create an account on the Egrants online system, and review the DOJ Grants Administrative Guide prior to submitting an application. The School Safety Initiative Grant application is available online, along with instructions. This information can also be found on the Office of School Safety website.
- Online Help is available throughout the Egrants application process.
- Once you have started an application, look for the HELP button in the top right corner of the screen, and you will be directed to page-specific instructions.
- State of Wisconsin Department of Justice (DOJ) Egrants technicians are available non-holiday weekdays from 8am to 4:30pm CST.
- Email: Egrants@doj.state.wi.us
- Madison area local calls: (608) 267-9068
- Statewide toll free: (888) 894-6607
- The DOJ Grants Administrative Guide provides assistance with grants management and fiscal management rules, such as allowable costs and procurement.
- For any general program, policy, or budget questions related to 2017 Wisconsin Act 143 (Office of School Safety and School Safety Grants):
- Please submit via email to: email@example.com